Monday, September 7, 2009

And this is why I stopped blogging...

I just can't keep up! Whoops!

A LOT has come and gone since my last update. I'm no longer going to bother with the cover art since it's fussy and I'd rather write!

Books I've Finished
Elizabeth Peters' first three Amelia Peabody mysteries. So much fun!
Poseur - Petty In Pink: Fluffy YA lit fun all about fashion.
Hollywood is Like High School With Money: Basically a less-enjoyable clone of The Devil Wears Prada.

Books I'm Reading
Laurie R King's A Grave Talent
Terry Pratchett's The Color of Magic

Books I've Ditched
The Eyre Affair
Dime Story Magic
Payment In Blood/A Great Deliverance

I've mooched some wishlist books, including two more No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books, 3 more Elizabeth Peters novels, some wishlisted manga, and other goodies.

My inventory is now a measly 10 books. Next up, clearing out my CD stash... wish there was a BookMooch equivalent!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

http://www.swapacd.com/index.php :-)

Valerie said...

It's only for the US, though :(